Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 Year Ago this WEEK



I can't believe she is already 18 months old. As I sit and reflect this week, it was one year ago on March 11, 2009 that little miss Shana was officially and legal ours, and on March 28 eternally our. What an amazing week we had. I just have to think about how much I love Shana birth parents and the blessing they are in my life, to help me become the mother that I have always wanted to be. My heart is full and my tears stream down my face as I think of my precious daughter and husband and the love that I have for them.


I found this poem and it sums up my feelings...


Today I kissed an Angel by Brenda Meece
Today I kissed an angel,
I knew it from the start.
The first time my angel smiled at me;
I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel;
This angel child of mine,
Though not of my creation,
My child by God's Design.

Today I kissed an angel,
My heart is dancing wild;
Our Family, by a miracle;
Blessed by our angel child.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing! I love you guys, and you are a great mommy to miss Shana!!

Our Little Family said...

so cute, I love the pic of you sealing day