Monday, November 2, 2009

National Adoption Month

This month, I am going to to blog everyday about adoption since it is National Adoption Month.

Just think....

Without adoption we would not have our
LITTLE MISS SHANA RAE


I am so grateful for adoption and what it has done for my life. It is a great opportunity for people in this world to have the blessing of being parents. I will blog all month about my feelings about adoption and if any of you have would love to follow along and leave comments I would be glad to hear them.

Love you all and ADOPTION is part of GOD eternal PLAN. WE know first HAND!

4 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

Lookin forward to more posts. I didn't even know that it was NAM. I know, I struggle.

Mostly Jessica said...

So glad you commented (a while ago) so we could find your blog. Love adoption month!

Bronson Family said...

I didn't know it was NAM and I should. Adoption is so close to my heart. I'm sure you already know that I am a birth mom. My 'baby' will be 10 in June. I can't wait to see what you blog about this month. I totally agree, adoption really is of God.

Anonymous said...

You are so inspiring Ashley! I love reading your blog, and I love the pic of Shana on the blue background! It is gorgeous!
Love ya!!