Friday, July 10, 2009

ABC's Tag

A = Age: 29
B = Bed size: California King
C = Chores you hate: Laundry & Dishes
D = Dessert you love: Chocolate Covered Strawberries and ALL Chocolate!
E = Essential start your day item: A Diet Coke
F = Favorite actor(s): Will Smith & Vin Diesel
G = Gold or Silver: Silver
H = Height: 5`3"
I = Instruments you play: Piano
J = Job title: Mommy, Wife, Sales Admin
K = Kitchen color(s): Winnie the Pooh Colors
L = Living arrangements: Owning
M = My name is: Ashley Thomas Grant
N= Nicknames:Splashly, little kids call me ASHALEY, and Twinkle Bell
O = Overnight hospital stay(s):NONE
P = Pets: Dog named OSO
Q = Favorite quote: Attitude is everything pick a good one!
R = Right or left handed: Right
S = Siblings: 1 Younger Sister and 1 Younger Brother
T = Time you woke up today:Which time... 1:30, 3:00, 5:00, 6:00
U= Unique about you: I will do anything for anybody, no questions asked.
V = Vegetable you love: Actually I love ALL vegetables!
W = Worst habit: Bitting my nails and talking too much.
X = X-Rays you've had: Arm, ultrasounds, and head.
Y = Yummy food you make: Tacos, Funeral Potatoes and Steak
Z = Zodiac Sign: Libra


I Tag: Haley, Katie, Cherish, Shana, Jana, & Carrie. Lets see your awesome answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hate the same chores YO!! Dan is my dishwasher man!! We should really buy one... :D